Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Grand Opening

Hi friends,

Welcome to Pink Penny, I am Dallas, your guide on this journey of skin care. I have always loved a good sugar scrub, and I thought "hey, Dallas, you can do this". So I have started my own line of sugar scrubs. For those of you who aren't familiar with sugar scrubs, a sugar scrub is a scrub made for your skin with sugar and a variety of oils. The sugar helps to open and exfoliate your skin, while the oils penetrate to provide moisture. I infuse each of my sugar scrubs with Vitamin E, Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin.

Here is a list of my current scents and mixtures:

Orange
Coconut
Spice
Strawberry
Coffee
Lemon
Lavender
Eucalyptus

They come in small ($7.00), medium ($10.00), and large ($16.00).

Today, I am experimenting with some new concoctions. I am thinking, maybe, honey and... oatmeal. Or maybe milk and honey. Decisions, Decisions.



What scents or mixtures would you like to see? Comment below or on Facebook, and maybe you could be the test subject for the new scent!

Love love love ya,
Dallas i.e. mother of Pink Penny

Email us your order at pinkpennybeauty@yahoo.com
Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/PinkPennyBeauty




No comments:

Post a Comment