Friday, March 20, 2015

Who needs a drink?

New Scent! New Scent! Alert!


As a mother of two young children (a three month old and a two year old...ugh), I certainly enjoy the occasional drink. One of my favorites is a pina colada! They are so delicious and fresh! It's creates a much needed break from my crazy days of stay at home mothering. So, presenting our new PinkPenny scent...



Pina Colada! 

A delicious mixture of pineapple, rum, and coconut scents with vitamin E and a touch of honey. The mixture of these scents and vitamins make this scrub extremely smooth and buttery. It is by far my favorite thus far, and I want you to experience and love it as much as I do, therefore...

For the month of April, 

3 smalls for $20

3 mediums for $25

3 larges for $40

You can get this deal for any of the scents, but I definitely recommend you try the Pina Colada. It is fantastic! 


Love love love ya,
Dallas i.e. mother of Pink Penny

Email us your order at pinkpennybeauty@yahoo.com
Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/PinkPennyBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment